Saturday, July 31, 2010

THE ADVENTURE BEGINS 08-01-2010

For the next 5 months, I am going on an adventure. This adventure includes my quest for better health and permanent weight loss.

My adventure will includes extensive exercise as well as eating right.

I am going to be chronicling my progress. The realistic ups and downs of getting healthy.

My blog is to begin back on 08/01/2010.... or should I say that the initial weight-in is 08/01/2010....

How much will I lose in 5 months?? I would love to see 75 lbs. I be happy with 50 lbs.... but I would kiss the ground for 100 lbs....

I also would love to compete in and finish a 5k race.

I encourage everyone to join me in this adventure.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the first day of your adventure! If I can be of any help just let me know. I hear dog walking can jump start an exercise routine. So your god-dog is hear for you too! Love, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new adventure! Please let me know if you would like company or a cheering section for your 5k and I am there. I hear that dog - walking is a great motivator for exercise. Reilly would be happy to be a training buddy! Love ya! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets find a 5K to do together I will definitely join you! You go Claire, love and miss you! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You CAN do this Claire. I know that when I blog it helps to keep me on track and very honest with myself. Please know that I'm with you every step of the way and I would love to do a 5K with you. Lets motivate each other. Love you, Robbie

    ReplyDelete