Sunday, January 22, 2012

A New Year

My 5 month adventure turned into a 5 month EPIC FAIL. It’s been so long (17 months) I can’t even remember what I did or did not do during this time. Like anything in my life pertaining to weight lose, I am great at planning but its execution where I suck.

So now in the new year of 2012... What is a person to do?? Should I make the same yearly resolution of losing weight/eat healthy?
What is the definition of insanity??? Is my picture next to the definition??

So many questions….. The only answer I can come up with is that I need to lose weight, so I am back on the wagon. (Giddy up)

I must confess I have a fear of failure, but my biggest fear is that I will not really care about failing. (What is one more time??)

I have listed a few goals for the year.
•Walk 1 mile in 15 minutes
•Volunteer
•Lose 5% of my weight in 1 month
•Learn French
•Become a SharePoint Guru

Let’s see if I can execute some of these goals

No comments:

Post a Comment